There is a known bug with the Google Play Store that is causing the premium license check to fail. We are waiting on Google to roll out an update to fix the issue. Please see this article for more information.
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation feature on all those new phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don't have to go out and buy an aforementioned new phone if you want to change the way you use your phone. This app brings gesture navigation to any Android device!
Best of all, with Navigation Gestures you can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the only gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. There's a lot of ways you can interact with the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture bar looks? You can customize its appearance! Here’s what you can
- Single tap
- Double tap
- Tap and hold (long press)
- Swipe up and hold
- Swipe left
- Swipe left and hold
- Swipe right
- Swipe right and hold
- Swipe up
- Swipe down
- Recent apps
- Toggle split-screen (requires Android Nougat+)
- Open previous app (requires Android Nougat+)
- Open Assistant
- Hide pill
- Pull down the notification shade
- Pull down quick setting tiles
- Open power menu
- Skip to previous media track*
- Skip to next media track*
- Play/pause current media track*
- Switch keyboard dialog
- Launch app**
* Media actions are not guaranteed to work with every app. Media actions use standard Android APIs to work with most apps.
** If you notice that an app is "slow" to launch after using the pill to trigger the home button, that's because of an obscure change made all the way back in Android 4.4 KitKat. Unless you have this Xposed Module*or a custom ROM installed with the patch, there's no way around it.
Appearance (all free)
- Toggle pill shadow
- Customize pill color
- Customize pill transparency
- Customize pill border color
- Customize pill corner radius
- Customize pill width/height
- Customize pill vertical/horizontal position
Behavior (all free)
- Hide in fullscreen apps
- Don't move pill above keyboard
- Customize swipe and hold time
- Customize vibration duration
- Customize animation duration
Compatibility (all free)
- Hide original navigation bar in landscape
- Tablet mode fixes
- Larger hitbox
- Keep original navigation bar in fullscreen apps
Please visit this article for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Also, consider visiting the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback, or send us an email at the address listed below.